Yatay K3 Pro Infrared Thermometer Features:
1. Non-contact, no need to hold, to avoid cross infection.
2. Using new chip, the induction time is faster (0.5s), the pass rate is greatly improved (50 people /min).
3. High temperature measurement accuracy:±0.2 (34~45℃)
4. With warning light for detection failure and abnormal temperature.
5. Can be connected to USB power supply, charging treasure, 4 AA batteries.
6. High-definition LCD display, 5 meters viewing distance.
7. Intelligent photosensitive forehead thermometer, can be Nail hooked/bracket fixed, etc.
8. We have opened up new markets beyond handheld thermometers and thermal imaging temperature measurement doors
9. Can be applied in different occasions. Office/Subway/Family/Superstore/Shop/Community/Entrance etc.
10. Support real-time temperature data export function and data query function when connected to computer
11. Supports storage function, storing 30 sets of measurement data
12. Support IO signal output, switch signal / pulse signal
13. Support setting five levels of volume
14. Support setting backlight switch
15. Support to set the upper limit of 37-38℃ alarm
16. Support voice broadcast, body mode broadcast: “normal” “abnormal”. Surface mode broadcast: measuring temperature data
17. Photosensitive distance sensor, under non-strong light, supports outdoor measurement, better than ordinary infrared sensor
18. Continuously refresh the measured environment temperature and display it continuously on the screen
19. Support automatic standby and shutdown state, ultra-low power consumption value
Yatay K3 Pro Infrared Thermometer Specs:
||No contact on forehead of infrared thermometer
|Method of measurement
||Sensitivity sensor distance sensor
||5 ~ 10 cm
||2.8-inch LCD screen
||Nail hook/bracket fixing
||USB /4 AA batteries
||Surface mode /body mode / Count mode
|Surface temperature measurement range
|Range of Body Mode temperature
|Record temperature data
||Support to review 30 sets of data
||Flash+sound alarm for about 10 seconds
|IO signal output
||Support(switch signal / pulse signal)
||Support(continuous refresh measurement)
||Support(five levels of?volume setting)
|Upper alarm limit
|Connect to the computer
|Whether to support charging
|Whether to support outdoor measurement:
||Support (not under direct light)