Firefly M6 NFC Bluetooth Receiver Features:
1.Using Bluetooth 5.0 chip design, stronger compatibility and stability.
2.Upgrade the NFC function, the mobile phone can be connected with one touch.
3.Bluetooth receiving (RX), Bluetooth transmitting (TX), FM transmitting three-in-one design.
4.Equipped with high-definition LED digital display, working status and Bluetooth mode are clearly visible.
5.Built-in digital to analog chip, support digital optical fiber, coaxial, AUX, RCA interface.
6.Cool breathing light, red/blue color, soft and not dazzling.
7.Built-in 500mAh rechargeable lithium battery, long battery life.
8.Support USB (U disk), TF card playback and transmission.
9.Support FM transmission, and the frequency can be adjusted from 87.5 to 108.
10.Support 5~8 meters infrared remote control, all kinds of functions are readily available.
11.The product connection is simple, without any cumbersome driving and downloading APP.
- Product name: NFC Multifunction Bluetooth Adapter
- Product model: M6
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V5.0
- Support protocol: RX: A2DP AVRC TX: A2DP
- Working frequency band: 2.402GHz -2.480GHz
- Sensitivity: -85dBm<0.1%BER
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥90dB
- Screen size: 36*8MM
- Working current: <40mA
- Built-in battery: 3.7V/500mAh
- Charging current: about 400mA
- Charging time: about 2 hours
- Life time: RX about 10H, TX about 8H
- Bluetooth distance: ≤10M (open place)
- Charging method: Micro USB 5V/0.5A
- Interface type: Input: 3.5mm AUX+RCA+Optical+Coaxial+USB+TF interface; Output: 3.5mm AUX+RCA
- Support format: MP3/WAV/WMA/APE/FLAC/G729/M4A/ALAC/AMR/DTS/MIDI/G726/MTY
- Compatible devices: Android, IOS system mobile phones and PAD, wired speakers, power amplifiers, and Bluetooth speakers or headphones that support A2DP/protocol are connected for use.